Corby Energy Services has been providing electrical services to utilities, public entities, and private industry for 30 years. During this time we expanded our services and built a large team of highly-skilled individuals capable of successfully completing nearly any –size project. From secondary service installation and fault locating to transmission mainline work and substation construction, our dedicated team of professionals handle it all.
Main and Service Installation
- Design, procure, and construct services for DTE’s regulated and non-regulated business units
- Design secondary services for remotely located stand-alone telecommunications equipment
- Coordinate joint trench opportunities with Telcom and CATV companies
- Provide customer support and coordination services to facilitate on-time power delivery
Material Procurement and Material Management
- Cable, transformers, and related material
- manholes, conduit, fiberglass buried enclosures, and related material
- street lights fixtures, poles, and bases
Underground Residential Development
- Pioneers in the joint trench process in SE MI coordinating with all utility planners and developers
- Pioneers in the material procurement and material management for multiple services providers within a given development
Our Maintenance Services Include:
- Permit procurement from local, state and federal agencies
- Structure and conduit system repair
- Physical plant design and replacement for municipal mandated re-construction projects
Engineer, Procure, and Construct
- In addition to a full range of construction services, Corby Energy Services, Inc. staffs a diverse range of utility planners, engineers, and surveyors.
- Procure and manage all material associated with project
- Deliver reduced cost, improved communication, reduced project duration, improved customer satisfaction, and improved ROI for the customer.